What's up fellow Indie Hackers! I'm Corey. I remember scouring IH a few years ago when I first discovered the world of online business. Crazy!
By day I'm the Head of Growth at Baremetrics. By night I'm the creator of a bunch of other things. Don't know if I would really call myself an "entrepreneur" but I have an itch to start and launch things.
Basically everything I do somehow involves marketing and growth, which is what I'm most passionate about, so let me tell you a bit more about the things I've done that we can use as starting points:
- Worked with hundreds of our customers at Baremetrics to audit metrics and uncover growth opportunities
- Up until last month when we hired our Content Marketer (s'up Dom!) I essentially handled all our marketing, sales, and growth-related projects
- I built a job board just for marketers (heymarketers.com) with no-code tools in just three weeks that now makes me a few hundred bucks a month in profit
- I launched my first online course (mentalmodelsformarketing.com) in 30 days and pre-sold over $3,000 before I had written a single word of the content
- Launched my second online course (refactoringgrowth.com) 60 days later and have now grossed over $20,000 in sales (from both courses) from just a small email list
I'll be here all day Friday, March 20th to answer questions.
Ask Me Anything! I'm an open book :)