Hello. I'm Tetrisly.com co-founder.
Currently, we have $41,139.08 on sale in 10 months, our goal was $80-100k
Our 6 main fails below:
- We thought that a good product made good organic sales. NO
- We didn’t try to build our audience on social media. SHAME
- We tried to cover two targets in one product, design systems and wireframing
- We split two platforms into 2 individual products on Gumroad (Figma & Sketch)
- We didn’t get someone who is a specialist in social ads.
- We didn’t build our affiliation community.
It's time to turn failure into success.