Share with me your newsletter, your audience, and your subscriber count.
I'll suggest a couple of methods to make a little cash.
Honestly there two main buckets:
- Businesses Pay for Access to Your Audience
- Your Audience Pays for Access to your Content
- Advertisements: You include their already written ad.
- Sponsored Content: You write about their business.
- Classifieds: Small snippets, still ads.
- Affiliate: You write your own content, include tracked links for a percent of sales.
Your Audience Pays
- Paid Subscribers: Monthly memberships
- Info Products: PDFs, reports, studies, longer writing, books. Use Gumroad
- Community Access: You charge for access to a chat group, FB group or custom forum.
- Consulting: Your audience pays for your time. 1-on-1 call, or a service you provide.
- Donations: Using BuyMeACoffee or PayPal.me to elicit donations.
Disclaimer: I run HypeLetter which makes it easier for newsletter writers to sell advertisements of almost any kind, classifieds, banner ads, branded content.
This doesn't mean that everyone should sell ads. I haven't made 100% of my revenue from my newsletter from ads. Some donations, some info products, some subscribers. Yes mostly ads.