Hi, I am new here and hope this is the right place for this question.
I listen to business/entrepreneurship/marketing podcasts a lot, but that raises a couple of issues for me:
- knowledge retention, and
- choosing which podcast to listen to.
I know that many other podcast listeners face the same problems, so I am considering starting a service for actionable notes of such podcasts. The notes would consist only of the actionable stuff, like the 7 steps for creating a great email marketing campaign, or something like that. No fluff. I am aware that outsourcing some of the podcast listening and note-taking is necessary.
That's the service I wish I had access to, so I want to build it.
I'd like to hear your feedback on this idea, particularly:
- Would you subscribe or not? Why?
- Would you pay a monthly subscription? How much?
- What topics are you most interested in?
- Do you have any other podcast-related pain points that can be solved by notes?
Here's the link if anyone wants to subscribe as a beta user https://actionabl.es/