Great writers don't claim any data; add suggestions or recommendations without adding proper evidence.
So, the question is:
How to create trustworthy and credible content?
5 elements to make your content more compelling and credible:
- Research report and statistics
- Charts and graphs with supportive data
- Stories and case studies
- Supportive resources
- Relevant (positive or negative) examples
- Your content becomes trustworthy as you're claiming every data and point with a proper source.
- SEO benefits. Google focus on sites that are trustworthy. And, citation to the original source is one of the ways of showing trustworthiness.
- Helpful for getting your guest article approved by authoritative sites in your niche.
Hope you like it.
P.S Every Monday, we share actionable insights⚡, free resources🎁, & the latest updates that help CONTENT MARKETERS to drive traffic🚦, generate leads⭐, & build an audience.
You can join the newsletter here: