Use interactive content like quizzes to grow your subscribers and generate sales.
Jen Olmstead of Tonic Site Shop did this, netting over 2,000 new subscribers and generating over $20,000 in sales within two months of launching her quiz. She spent $0 on ads. To create a quiz that benefits your business, do the following:
- Create a title and description for your quiz that captures your target audience’s pain point and hints at a solution.
- Write quiz questions that lead back to your product.
- Create shareable outcomes that provide value and offer a peek at the solution you provide.
- Require an email address to access quiz results.
- House the quiz on your website in several different locations (such as in a sidebar, in your navigation, in a hello bar, and at the end of blog posts).
For further assistance in creating your quiz check out products like Interact and Quiz Maker.
More 30-second growth tips?
Every day we share a tiny, bite-sized tip for growing your business. Click here to see more and get Growth Bites in your inbox 👌