I post these on my blog, but this community rocks so I post in full here. If you want to follow along there my blog is at bryansmith.io
Week 12 - March 28, 2021
Not a lot of time spent on Interweave this week, BUT, lots of velocity created, I've really hit my stride again. I decided to return to a format like I used when I first started. Bit sized updates FTW, if I have a bigger insight I'll write a paragraph or two, but that'll be the exception.
Weekly Project Progress Stats
- 🗓 Days Worked: 3 (🔻 -2) — Fewest days yet!
- ⏱ Hours Worked: 5.37 hours (🔻🔻 6.15 hours)
- 💻 Commits: 14 (🔻 7)
- 📝 Words Written: 0 (- 0)
- 🐦 Tweets: 15 (🔻 8)
- 🐦 Followers: 255 (🔺 4)
- 📧 Early Access Subscribers: 33 (🔺 3)
- 🎉 Finished the data model, API, and interface refactor! This feels huge even though I'm only back to where I was at.
- 💯 Moved to use React Query for API calls and state management. It's awesome.
- 🙉 I interviewed an early-stage founder to see if Interweave might be a fit, too early to say.
- 🔻 Don't be discouraged by the drop-off in stats, I'm at the point where I need product progress.
- ✍🏼 That said, I really should be publishing SOMETHING weekly.
- 🤪 Can I have it both ways?
- Wrap up Insight creation for Interviews ‼
- Start and share a short essay (probably on JtbD) 📝