Here's my weekly update for Dub:
This week was quite productive! I nailed down the initial Notion table creation for podcasts and episodes, plus I'm now generating custom episode uploader embeds for each podcast. I also wrote a service to keep Supabase and Notion in sync with one another.
I'm ready to start working on the design of the app itself (this is not my forte, so wish me luck). I'm also planning to record another update video and generate some gifs showing Dub in action.
I spent way too much time working on a sync service architecture that wasn't feasible, but I'm not sure that I'd have come to the working solution had I not gone through that, so I'll take it as a win!