✅ Done this week
- Shipped new landing page for HiFive.co.
- Old landing page didn't have much info. It just says we are still cooking our product.
- New one has an app screenshot.
- Still have to add one more section with types of challenges the app has to give a better understanding of the app
- Moved app from heroku free tier + supabase free tier to Render.com
- It costs us $14/m a month now ($7 for rails app and $7 for database, and extra $7 when redis or background jobs are added)
- Reason for this is to use rails for the backend which I already know to speed up the development and not spend much time on supabase
- Hoping this would speed up dev and will explore free options again if we couldn't get profitable by end of December
- Started looking into oAuth apps for rails and how to do it for mobile apps.
- Added a social preview image
🎯 Actionable goals for next week
- Complete the landing page with features section
- Start working on the oAuth and have a signup/login flow working on app
🙃 Struggles if any
- Haven't started working on the mobile app which is core for the product other than syncing health data which was worked on two weeks back.
- Whatever was completed this week was not on the planned list so need to try to stick with the plan instead of deviating from it.
Trending on Indie Hackers