🚀 This week:
⏳ Next week:
- HiFive: user registration using supabase and save the steps count to database
- Improve the payment flow. Right now it just shows a stripe success message. I have to go to the admin panel manually and activate the account, enable the pro flag, etc. The customer has to wait until I do that. Automating that would make sure to offer a good customer experience
- Explore a feature for pro customers to get notified when their websites/domains are mentioned on Twitter
No Sugar Today:
- Only 2-3 people are using it and not sure what to do next.
- Sometimes feels like I jumped into launching this site without much research (which is the truth).
- It's fine but there is still a $15/month cost for running this and have to figure out a way to make it even
- We have a couple of PRO members but most of them signed up for PRO are looking for getting their website featured.
- This means tools like Changelog builder, Coming soon landing pages, Website monitoring are not really something people want to use.
- Have to figure out what to do about this. Maybe just chuck all "tools" and just keep ad slots?
Trending on Indie Hackers