Can you share one or more productivity tricks that worked for you?
Here is what our members shared:
- Valerie: Always eat tasty food
- Marie: Plan thing the night before, keep focus time short (i.e 5 mins)
- Harlan: when the momentum ran out, switch between tasks (designs, programming, walk, meditate, etc.)
- almavi: plan my days, making a to-do list, sleeping well
- Michael: do the most difficult task first
- Arnaud: Weekly 3 key objectives, to-do, and notes with post-it, dedicated time for slack/email, if a task takes less than 2 mins, do things right away.
- Volkan: Make your bed, meditation, walk, diet
- Kasper: keeping a bullet journal, try Pomodoro when focusing gets hard, drink less coffee
- saaschic: timebox your day
- David: Sleep well
- Tim: keep a todo or notes for blogging, use it when having free time (avoid wander Twitter for hours)
- Federick: Use 1 monitor, no podcast while coding, no multi-task, only check notification when work is done
- Andrew: built a device to avoid touching the phone
- Mick: Listen to pink noise, ditch email