I have been reading a lot of posts here that briefly talked about pivoting or quitting but there seem to be vague answers about the decision point. What should be there to finally say - this is not working? How long should you wait / chase? What if you still have runway from your investors? I heard some even return the money. Thank you! I just launched my website - www.startupintaiwan.com , what I'm currently building. cheers!