Between December 2018 and June 2019 a lot happened!
Tried to outsource development based on my scope and wire-frames, but sensed I was going to get ripped off.
Found a local developer willing to work within my budget at a fixed rate; they got the alpha version done, but the relationship became strained when testing ended up going round in circles and problems weren't getting fixed.
Fortunately I got the alpha version built in a language I know, so I took on development and built the system up to a releasable standard (felt good to be back on the tools, but very time consuming).
Found a font I liked for the logo and worked with a Freelancer to get a simple but attractive logo created.
Set-up the "marketing" site using Wordpress.
Set-up social channels.
Started creating IP, such as my own maturity scale that a) I would get use of on my platform, but b) could also released under Creative Commons to try and get a bit more brand awareness.
Created a launch video using Quik (GoPro editor).
On 3 June 2019 I went public with my side-project!