November 14, 2019

Came up with my idea

boki

I've read so many times that you should solve your own problem, and so last week I sat down to think about all the problems in my life.

It turned out that I had quite a few problems worth solving, and the most interesting one led me to the idea for BeCook!

Today's Top Milestones
  • A modest profitable month
    Things feel like they are starting to click in terms of process, content, growth, and we even made some money (finally)! Looking forward to a continue
  • First TikTok video
    Nowadays I'm trying to explore marketing options for user acquisition and I've read a bit about TikTok and it's amazing userbase. Decided I will give
  • Launched on Gumroad 🥳
    Woohoo!!! 🥳👏 Yesterday I finished setting up BuildFaster on Gumroad and now our 9 HTML themes (even more in the future 😉) are **available to buy**.
  • Created a Landing Page! 🎉
    I signed up for Maker plan on Unicorn Platform 🦄 and it only took me and hour to put Authorisely value proposition on landing page. Thanks to @alexan
  • Security Knowledge Base is Up!
    Authress now contains a knowledge of different articles relevant to application security specifically geared to Indie Hackers. Any one can find import
  • Live on ProductHunt and website is launched! 👏
    Today has been *crazy*. I launched on Gumroad, ProductHunt, and now deployed the final website at buildfaster.netlify.app It would mean *a lot* if you
  • New look, new us!
    We have just updated our website with a new look and that's not all. All our documentation and information about us, our goals and the company have mo
  • 🚀 How I Created a Pre-Launch Lead Funnel!
    Recently, I submitted my side project, Reportedly.app for Facebook review in preparation for launch! In the mean time, I set up a lead funnel offering
  • Idea, MVP and launch all in one day
    Today I had an idea (make a cheap solution to setup job scheduling), made an MVP (simple web app) and launched on Indie Hackers (well this post). Hook
  • User signup flows take waaay too much time
    After integrating with Auth0 I've found that it was too complicated to work with - it has too many features that I don't need. I decided to replace it