Last week, I announced on Twitter that we had processed our 100th transaction on Coinprofile and just a little over $28,435.53 in volume. Find tweet here: https://twitter.com/scozky/status/1270322720350363648.
We have tripled the volume this week and heading for our 200th transaction by this weekend.
When we launched a little over a month ago, we didn't expect this much volume. We couldn't have even dreamed of it. And to be honest we were not prepared for the amount of attention and volume our little money transfer app got. It was hard at first, but we got used to it.
We learnt a few lessons, and I'd like to share some of those with the Indiehacker community.
- You can never be ready to launch. So just launch.
- Fintech is brutal and you’ll most likely lose money in your first days.
- Focus heavily on satisfying each 1 customer. It means a lot and if they come back, then you’re doing something right.
- Great customer support is a super power. There's no better marketing tool. Your customers will spread word about your product like wildfire if you treat them well and make then feel special.
- It's better to have 100 returning customers daily, than to have 1000 one time customers.
- Spread the word about your product everywhere. Don't be shy, it's your baby. Tweet about it everyday. Post on LinkedIn, WhatsApp, Instagram, Reddit. No social channel must be spared. Trust me every one of them are useful and will bring customers.
- Take care of yourself. Eat well, sleep well, exercise, spend healthy time with people you care about. It'll help you get through all the craziness if you're growing super fast.
This is just the little token of lessons we've learnt. I'm sure it'll be different for a lot of other people, but this is our experience and we hope it inspires you to JUST LAUNCH.
If you'd like to check us out: https://coinprofile.co