With a stable working version of the product out of the way. It's on to content marketing!
After studying up the latest writing tips and tricks, I moved doing keyword research using Mangools. After finding the first few keyword phrases to target I went to tackling the first post. At over 2250 words, it's a pretty long form post on hidden reasons to use hashtags to your advantage on Instagram.
It was a rewarding experience but a lot more room to grow with writing, editing, blog functionality, promotion and ultimately conversions.
After working hard on development and having a product focus for such a long period of time, it's refreshing to scratch my writing itch. It's been a while...