It's been a little over a month since my last update... quite a few things have happened. Going to bulk them into two short updates.
About a month ago I had ~150 waitlist subscribers and that number has grown to 2,000. I've put the breaks on marketing for now so I can switch my attention back to the development of the platforms backend & mobile application.
The original logo I had for DailySWE wasn't bad, I actually liked it but I thought it could be better. I spent a day coming up with something new and have settled on one (a variant of it is deployed to production, you can see it here: https://www.dailyswe.com).
The landing page has also been redesigned to fit with the theme of the new logo (bold, empowering).