Last week, we took a different approach with our acquisition — Done for you services.
We announced The Done For Your Onboarding Pilot Program.
This is what it looks like:
We’re going to work with a handful of startups to set up an onboarding or lead nurturing campaign for them.
• We’re going to research their onboarding flow and lead funnel.
• Set up trigger-based events and connect the right lead generation tools for them.
• Write highly-converting onboarding and lead nurturing email copy for them.
• Monitor their onboarding metrics and suggest improvements on a monthly (or weekly) basis.
• We're, also, offering a 12-month Encharge subscription for free as a part of the program.
In a nutshell, a full-service marketing automation program for $1,800 one-off fee.
We got around 10-15 people requesting more information, 8 calls booked, and 1 closed contract.
It seems like people are interested in done-for-you marketing automation consulting.
In the next couple of weeks, we're going to experiment with this model and switch from self-serve trial registration to a high-touch, consultation-driven product onboarding and see how that works out.
On the product side, two very powerful features were added last week:
Lead scoring — Lead Scoring helps you determine which leads are qualified to be converted. Also, the low lead score can be used to determine people that are not engaging with your funnel, and need to be put on a re-engagement campaign.