- We've completely rewritten Jira Server & Tempo Importer for Exply On-Premise. It allows users to import data from unlimited Jira Server instances (federated Jira) including Tempo Timesheets. This way users are also able to combine their Jira data with additional data like time tracking, ERP or CRM at once and analyze them all in one place.
- Exply now features an all-new generic SQL-Importer for MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, MS SQL and Oracle.
To make the SQL statement writing as fun as possible, the SQL-Importer comes with syntax highlighting, auto-completion and a preview of your selected data :)
- Quick Filters allow you to simply assign data selections and make them accessible via this new widget type in any Dashboard. For instance, you can add specific filters for projects, people, teams, sprints etc and activate them with one click. You can also add drop-downs with no specific data selected by leaving the filter blank.
- Added a new XML-Importer
- Greatly improved the support for more formats in field mapping suggestion during importer configuration
- Added Tempo expenses and planned time to the Jira importer
- Easier Configuration UI for JIRA importer (on Premise)
- Redesigned the data source importer screen
- Fixed the styling and autofocus for importer preview and CSV importer
- Added way more helpful error messages in generic importer previews
- Fixed a styling issue for smallest values in the Matrix Chart
- Fixed a bug that caused the Excel export to fail, when widget groups had the same name
- Fixed a bug that caused the 3-dot menu to be not shown when long Dashboard titles were used
- Fixed a bug that caused the TimeSelector to not refresh the second date field when the preset time span was changed in edit mode
- Fixed a bug that prevented the user to change the granularity in Timeline charts when no widget title was given
- Various additional minor fixes and improvements.