- Decide which JIRA user or group can use Exply and fine-tune what is visible to whom.
- Remember to grant someone access to Exply after updating - Exply is no longer visible to anybody by default.
- Only Administrators can change critical settings in Exply and use the fine-grained Raw Data Excel Export.
- A preconfigured Analysts group allows to access all data in Exply and configure Dashboards.
- The Team Member group restricts access to own Work Logs and all Issues. Dashboards interact but cannot be edited.
- Use the default permission configuration or create your own one tailored to your needs.
- You can reuse your existing JIRA groups for Exply – no need to create new ones in JIRA.
- You can grant customers access to single Dashboards showing only what you can show.
- You can override the permissions of single JIRA users regardless of their group memberships.
- You can grant or deny the full Raw Data Excel Export.
- Use the shipped default configuration or consult our documentation.
- Excel Export more stable, for dashboard results and raw data
more minor fixes and improvements