It's been fairly slow going with mostly learning and research and experimentation on the new tech stack. I've bitten off quite a lot with so many net new pieces to me (Go, Elm, FaunaDB, Netlify/JAM).
I've not made a ton of progress validating the one pairing that seems the most tenuous to me, an Elm client to FaunaDB. I did chat with the FaunaDB CEO in their Slack about it. I have spent a lot of time working with and learning about FaunaDB, and it feels a bit early. I still like the project, but maybe better for a 2020 project.
So I have my first stack adjustment. Here's the stack I'm targeting now:
Go seems to have a metric ton of testing options. So I haven't nailed anything down there, but I'm not worried about it. Too few options is a problem. Too many isn't really an issue.