December 18, 2019

Re-coded the GUI and released update

powersjo

The initial release of the app looked like blocks and was not a responsive GUI. I transitioned to a 2 layer frame layout with more buttons on the app. I also redid the top menu bar and bottom add bar.

I learned how to take a layered approach with Android apps with HTML.

Next I also created a post for the update to try and get more downloads. I plan to continue to market the update on free sites to see if I can get any traffic to it.

I gave the post a slight rename to see if I can get any Google traffic to the app from normal searches. I used Google trends to lookup the search term "practical joke app"

https://powersjo.com/practical-joke-app/

Loading comments...