Published the app on the Google Play Store. I learned about that process, adding languages and tracking downloads and views with ads.
I made mistakes testing with the beta program of my app. I learned for my apps it's not important to have a beta. That just adds more download / install links that eventually don't work. If I create multiple updates to my app they take a while to update on the Play store.
I need to triple check my spelling on the Play store listing before posting.
After posting I got recommendations from the Play Console to shrink my app and various other improvements. I now know to do them ahead of time.