It's been some troublesome months since I was finally able to finalize the next step. I had to go through a couple of things:
Get clarity on the goal
The biggest challenge was to narrow down what exactly FeatureNinjas is supposed to be. It was always clear that it is a service for feature toggles. But I wanted to have a clear distinction to the other services.
Revamp the presentation
I reworked the homepage to show the core value. Integration with GitHub. I created and published a YouTube video to give an introduction on how to quickly get started.
Make a real-world integration
To test the current version I also built FeatureNinjas now into one of my other personal projects. The toggle functionality is working fine.
Get away from the beta status
I didn't have much traffic by people interested in the beta. In fact, the interest was 0.
With this clarification on the goal and the first life implementation on a website, I decided to go live now. Therefore, I removed the beta information and I'm now live with version 1.0.
All of this took me quite a while to think through.
The next steps will be to finalize the business application in Estland and finally get some customers on board.