Hyvor Groups (groups.hyvor.com) is a community website like indie hackers but more general. Users are allowed to create any group on any topic. Today, the 150th user signed up!
How we got 150 users:
- We officially released Hyvor Groups in August.
- We didn't spend more than $10 for online advertising. I realized that spending a little amount of money (I used to spend $1 per day on Facebook) doesn't do much. So, I focused on SEO and guest blogging.
- One most important thing about building communities is each and every user must feel they are special in a community.
- With that sense, we now have 150 users.
- $50/month revenue with advertising
- And, 10,000 page views per month.