Topline revenue in August was $1,263.41, the lowest since buying the business.
Conversion rate is still way down after the pricing update (removing $5 option), so will likely add that back in the coming weeks.
Preview volume spiked after removing watermarks but has settled back to a more normal state. Not sure yet whether that's also impacting conversion rate.
I built a Twitter bot to help filter my searches and find "likely new YouTube tweets" -- I can just browse that list of tweets and like the ones that seem like good customers. Twitter followers nearly doubled in the last week of August (100->180). I don't know if this will be a viable channel for leads/traffic but it seems worth a shot. I'll probably post a coupon on Twitter and pin it this month and see if that drives more traffic.
I continue to think about how to target some smaller "new youtuber" subreddits that are too small to target with ads.
Sending out the newsletter was much quicker/easier with some of the tools I built in July. It's down to about half a day instead of 2 days, and there are still a few things I think I can tweak to make it go faster.