OK!!! I asked the following questions to myself:
- When did I find this problem myself most often?
- Who deals with lot of knowledge?
- Do they even have this as a problem?
- If yes, what are they using now?
...any many such questions.
Created Hypothesis with these key points:
- I found the problem this problem while doing research my Masters program (My itch)
- Researchers (Academia & Industrial) deal with lot of knowledge (Target Customer Segment)
- They need to manage research well (Need)
- Tech industry is not paying enough attention to these set of people! (Less competition)
I need to explore this more and see what gets validated before I just on building stuff on iseloapp.com