- Sep 3-Sep 10 $3,787
- Sep 11-Sep 17 $3,267
- Sep 18-Sep 24 $2,168
- Sep 25-Oct 1 $6,279
ARR: $229,78k (+1.3% vs. last week)
ARPU: $74 (-1.4% vs. last week)
Churn: 0% (projected 2.8%)
- Current MRR: $18,879 (+6% vs. August)
- Hyper-active users total: 11,030 (+0.5% vs. last week)
- Rolling 4 weeks total: $15,501 (0 vs. last week)
- Total paying customers: 259 (+2 vs. last week)
- MRR retention rate: 100.7%
- Customer retention rate: 100%
- Conversion rate 2.75%
Karma for Slack:
- 3,619 (+0.1% vs. last week) teams.
- 155 (+1 vs. last week) paying teams.
- Active users who gave/received karma in the last 30 days: 8,005 (0 vs. last week)
- Average new teams per month: 129 (+0.7% vs. last week)
- 145 (+9% vs. last week) teams on trial.
- 137 (+4.5% vs. last week) free teams with karma last week.
- 2,634 (+1% vs. last week) customers on a free plan.
Karma for MS:
- Active teams: 7,819 (+1% vs. last week)
- Paying teams: 85 (-1 vs.last week)
- 452 (-0.8% vs. last week) teams on trial.
- Karma Feedback is getting traction, 53 users responded to it https://→.to/y9fuy4dx
- Added custom user selection for Feedback: you can choose to send it only to full Slack members now
- Added custom period selection for Feedback https://→.to/yytzt7nt
- Started working on Karma Connect prototype
- Custom achievements notifications simplified
- HUGE progress on departments on Slack
- Karma reports layout update https://dl.dropbox.com/s/hpv8q1ijj35bf8g/karma-reports.gif
- Sent investor update. Sep was an OK month. Possibly high churn due to the second Covid wave.
- No progress on Karma Education, which is a bit disappointing.
- Got 2 front-end engineers shortlisted for an interview next week.