- Sep 11-Sep 17 $3,267
- Sep 18-Sep 24 $2,168
- Sep 25-Oct 1 $6,279
- Oct 2-Oct 8 $3,782
ARR: $229,78k (+1.3% vs. last week)
ARPU: $74 (-1.4% vs. last week)
Churn: 0% (projected 2.8%)
- Current MRR: $19,151 (+4% vs. September)
- Hyper-active users total: 11,254 (+2% vs. last week)
- Rolling 4 weeks total: $15,496 (0 vs. last week)
- Total paying customers: 258 (-1 vs. last week)
- MRR retention rate: 100%
- Customer retention rate: 98.7%
- Conversion rate 15.77% (Anomaly in Stripe stats, investigating)
Karma for Slack:
- 3,628 (+0.2% vs. last week) teams.
- 159 (+4 vs. last week) paying teams.
- Active users who gave/received karma in the last 30 days: 8,184 (+2.2% vs. last week)
- Average new teams per month: 128 (-0.7% vs. last week)
- 146 (+0.6% vs. last week) teams on trial.
- 130 (-5% vs. last week) free teams with karma last week.
- 2,655 (+1% vs. last week) customers on a free plan.
Karma for MS:
- Active teams: 7,898 (+1% vs. last week)
- Paying teams: 83 (-2 vs.last week)
- 446 (-1.8% vs. last week) teams on trial.
- Karma Feedback improved: custom user selection, custom period selection, better charts
- Departments UI is being improved on Slack
- New blog post: https://blog.karmabot.chat/anonymous-feedback/
- Still no progress on Karma Education, which is a bit disappointing.
- Hired a junior frontend developer.
- Rewards bonus section design update
- Re-working roles
- Eliminating some of the tech debt
- Improved https://status.karmabot.chat
- Added more languages and updated Getting started page on Karma for MS Teams https://→.to/y435svan