1
0 Comments

Published the MVP in MS Appsource

On this day the Add-in was approved by the testers at Microsoft, and the app went live. I had finished writing the code a few days before and had a working MVP. There was a bit of back-and-forth with Microsoft testers as they uncovered issues which I had to fix, and then finally it was live. Almost immediately I started seeing usage as people passively discovered the Add-in through Appsource search.

Trending on Indie Hackers
I watch how IH is turning into a marketing sink, and I feel sad :( 41 comments Bootstrapped my productivity app to 700 paying customers! AMA. 25 comments Bootstrapped my SaaS to $20,000 MRR. AMA! 19 comments How we got our SEO clicks from 1 to 1200 a day 14 comments Small pivot. Big redesign. Tell us what you think. 4 comments How to bootstrapp a printing and reporting solution to $1M ARR 1 comment