Last May we launched our prototype of ProdCamp on Hacker News and the same day without our knowledge we were hunted on Product Hunt.
We saw high interest from the community but there was just a very basic product with almost no features.
Since then we’ve been busy putting our ideas and the feedback that we’ve gathered during hours of user interviews into the next version. Now we’re thrilled to announce the launch of ProdCamp 1.0
What does ProdCamp offer:
- Collect user feedback from channels like an email forward, public roadmap, your app
- Share your roadmap and collect upvotes and customer feedback right there
- Collect feedback from your app by embedding our widget
- Integrate with Slack and get notified when somebody provides feedback
- Integrate with Salesforce to get your customers’ account value
- Prioritize what to build next based on $ amount, the number of upvotes, and effort,
- Push features to Jira and pass the ball to your RnD team
- Close the feedback loop and automatically notify customers about the updates
Looking for your feedback.