The Product Hunt launch was a success in some ways and a failure in others. We got 150 up-votes and were consistently top 7 for the day, and we got some good questions.
Unfortunately, the launch did not result in any paying customers. About 30 people logged in and played with the product as a result of the launch, but none ended up completing the integration.
At this point, you needed to pay to even try the main value proposition of Renderproxy, which in retrospect was clearly a mistake. I changed the free tier to allow you to get all the features (including dynamic rendering), and only divide the pricing tiers by requests / month.