We hit $400 in revenue and now have a consistent amount of traffic in order to get the supply out.
- We started running social media ads last week and gave out discounts to people on their first order. They loved the food and then started referring their friends. We got 500+ customers by spending a less amount of money. We are now seeing customers return and place second orders.
- Good amount of our orders happened due to referrals from within the app.
- Our marketing campaign helps us get close to 100 new customers daily with a spend of less than $10
- Since our chefs have started to get orders, they are more active, they upload new dishes thereby increasing variety in the app and helping the customer with better options.
- On an average, an order gets rated 4 stars and above (out of 5), which helps us to retain customers and boost recommendations.