Being a team of developers working on our product MVP, we decided to stop coding for a while and start talking to potential users. We made a landing page prototype and shared it with the IH community to gather some feedback.
The initial post: https://www.indiehackers.com/post/888e71136d
- IH post views: 186
- IH post comments: 11
- IH post upvotes: 8
- Unique landing page views: 30
- IH product account followers: +1
- Twitter account followers: +0
The feedback from the IH community:
- Our English texts are not that good.
- People want to see our app screenshots.
- We offer too many services.
- Fears regarding reliability and security.
- Fears of unexpected expenses.
- What if our services are down or break.
- It's not clear that our services are auto-scalable.
- It's not clear what features each service has.
Further actions planned:
- Make proofreading of our texts a part of the process.
- Conduct a survey to decide on what we should cut in our product.
- Conduct a series of surveys to pick the most important product features.
- Introduce an expenses calculator and make it a part of the landing page.
- Start blogging about the technical aspects of our product to show our technical expertise and gain trust.
- Update the landing page to address the questions a reader has.
P.S. any extra help/suggestions on the topic are highly appreciated :)