Today we are pleased to announce that ScrapingNinja is becoming ScrapingBee.
The rebranding was kind of forced due to a copyright issue with a company here in France, we explained it in details here: https://www.scrapingbee.com/rebranding.
The whole thing took a lot of time as we had many many things to change:
The list goes on and on and on.
We are pretty happy with the way things went, although we experienced a 25 minutes downtime due to slow DNS propagation, the first downtime in ScrapingNinja/Bee short history.
We wish we did not have to do it, but all in all, we learned interesting things along the way that will be useful for later.
We are now hoping that all our SEO effort for ScrapingNinja won't be reduced to ashes, and are pleased to be able to move on.
PS: If you have to do a rebranding soon, here are two articles that helped us a lot: