As time went on, more and more organizations were requesting the "program" however I had several issues that plagued their development.
While the operational processes could obviously be automated effectively, I'd literally have to manually learn, develop, and refine every individual organization's rules and exceptions independently.
Not to mention it wasn't as simple as telling them to simply purchase a solution.
I decided since it didn't exist, perhaps this is an opportunity to engineer and build an MVP with the needed features.
We decided on Angular and Node JS for the platform. The dev team is simply myself and one other contracted programmer I hired from Upwork. New side project!