We had a warm launch, pretty much failed on PH, but also learned the hard way that one should have an audience before launching there.
If anyone curious, this is what our acquisition looks like on GA:
We got 22 signups and one payment user, and are talking with a user through support that shows interest in paying.
After the launch, we started planning the next steps, we were kinda lost and didn't know what to do, so after reading a lot we decided to subscribe to Ahrefs. Honestly, we loved it so much that we're spending our days looking at it, discovering new things, we even discovered some juice keywords that will be our next project after SmartForms.
With Ahrefs we started working getting high-quality backlinks, we thought it would take a long time for or UR and DR, but after a week we already have 17 UR and 48 DR. After it we started to realize that we are ranking on the second page on some keywords, but our landing page had very little texts and we hadn't set up a blog yet.
With this in mind, and with the feedback we received here, we updated our landing page(https://smartforms.dev/) with more blocks and text, set up a blog using ghost and made a post targeting a keyword with +-1100 of volume.
The sad part is that we realized that there's very little volume for all the keywords on our niche and they have a medium-to-high difficulty. But I'm happy with the learnings, from now on I'll do more market research and have a marketing strategy before writing any line of code.