Big week this one. I've completely redesigned the tracking script because the old one was creating too many problems with some forms. The new one just works on any website. It feels SO good.
An additional benefit of the new script is that we can now track subscriber's location and device and turn this data into useful stats for our users.
On the marketing/sales side, a few people have suggested I target ConvertKit customers because they think they'd be "better" customers than MailChimp: they are used to pay for email marketing, they often sell something online and therefore are used to think in terms of acquisition.
So I added a Convertkit integration and reached out to ~15 ConvertKit users.
Onboarded 3 users and got 3 paying customers.