Stoa has reached more than 1k revenue since beginning to charge users in August (android) and September (iPhone).
The largest drivers of acquisition were (in order):
- Getting the basics of ASO right (screenshots, keywords, better logo)
- Interacting with Facebook groups
- Medium marketing
- Twitter marketing
The largest drivers of retention and engagement has been adding new content and pushing updates.
To reach 10k I'll need to:
- Relaunch (product hunt)
- Improve Twitter marketing (haven't cracked this yet)
- Explore new marketing channels (Instagram, YouTube)
- Consistently improve the mobile experience, write blog posts, and add high-quality content.