We've launched a Samsung Bixby voice app available to all people in the US who own a Samsung device. The new Bixby capsule aka voice app helps people stay up-to-date with topics that matter to them by listening to a daily feed of personalized short podcasts on eligible Samsung devices. This is perfect for people on the go, whether your jogging, driving or cooking.
Here are all the things you can do with it:
- Setup: You can find the new Trebble capsule in the Bixby marketplace by searching for “Trebble FM”. You can also easily find it in the “Music and Audio” category or the “News and Magazines” category.
- Listen to a specific shortcast: If you want to a specific shortcast you are already familiar with, you can just say, “Hi Bixby, ask Trebble FM to play NBA Fast Break”.
- Discover: You can discover shortcasts to listen to by saying “Hi Bixby, ask Trebble FM to play a shortcast” and you will be presented with a list of categories of shortcasts you can listen to. Choose the category you like and you will be presented with a curated list of shortcasts in that category to listen. Choose the one you would like to listen to.
- Build your personalized feed: You can subscribe to all the shortcasts you like and make them part of your daily digest. As an example, if you want to add the “NBA Fast Break” shortcast to your feed, you can say “Hi Bixby, Ask Trebble FM to subscribe to NBA Fast Break”. You can also browse and subscribe to shortcasts by visiting our website https://web.trebble.fm/ExplorePage or using our mobile app
- Listen to your shortcast feed: With Bixby, you can get caught on what’s happening by listening to the latest shortcasts you are subscribed to. To do so, you can simply say to Bixby, “Hi Bixby, Ask Trebble FM to play my shortcasts”.