Oh my god! It is time to write this message to you! 🥰
I am super excited to to release my first ever product with great people. 🎉🥳
I am Oben from beautiful Madrid, working as a software development engineer. During my entire professional life, I always worked in enterprise level companies but this has never prevented me from working on my side projects. Today is a big milestone for me to share my product with you.
As you may know, most businesses rely on over-priced 💵and hard to manage 💩 solutions that should provide very simple outcome:
"Monitor my services, notify me when things go wrong and be transparent to my customers about the outages."
I was one of the person who needed an affordable solution with simple user interface and decided to build Up Ninja and happy to share it with you, yay! 😁
What are the important features of Up Ninja?
- Uptime Monitoring: uptime rate, response time and apdex 📉
- Request Analysis: show the timing details of request to overcome issues 📊
- Response Analysis: analyse how the service responds in average compared to custom time intervals. 🛫
- Email, slack and web push alerts to you and the team members 📧
- No false positives, reliable monitoring: check the potential down alarms second time from a different region and make sure it is not a false alarm. 💪
- 9 regions spread to the world. 🌍
- Status pages: Don't leave your customers in the dark during downtime & outages of your website. 😇
- SSL Monitoring: Certificate expiration is important. Receive updates before it expires.
- Customisable Requests: Your requests are going to be fully customisable. You can configure the URL, Check Interval, Expected Status Code, Expected Text Body, Request Headers and Request Body of your monitors.
- Projects: Use Projects to organize your monitoring dashboards, to have finer-grained team control, and to simplify your monitor mapping.
- Teams: You can share or join to other projects to have collaborative access to your dashboards and monitors.
- Mobile friendly, responsive design: Up Ninja has fully responsive design so you can also use your mobile phone to check your monitor details.
- Affordable pricing: I was very upset about acquisitive tools. I believe affordable prices are very important for small and mid-size businesses.
This is the phase 1 of Up Ninja, which took 22 part time days of mine to build it from scratch since the first commit. There is a lot of improvements in my list for customer's benefit.
Please let me know about your opinions & feedbacks! I opened my 4 eyes, waiting for them eagerly! 😀👏
Product Hunt Link: https://www.producthunt.com/posts/up-ninja-monitoring-status-pages