This is how Virtual Mojito passed its first 30th day!!!
My side hustle journey from zero to the first 5,000. Can't believe I'm running this Nocode project on Notion.
I start with a simple assumption: "How can we help the community find the best alternative to Zoom?"
I realize that there are more and more verticalized options for meetings, seminars, hackathons, and social gatherings. Therefore, I indexed 70 tools based on research.
- Unique site visitors: 5,053
- Social media: Unknown, don't care
Well, these metrics make me smile:
- Newsletter subscribers: +51
- New event listings: +48
- New event tools: +7
- Contributors: +14
- Started a bi-weekly newsletter in week 2 to summarize insights in this space
- Repurpose newsletter content after D+2 across social media channels
- Work with contributors one by one to understand their objectives
- Scout new tools on Product Hunt, Twitter, and Indie Hackers
Can do better:
- Make my content more interactive and distribute across various channels
- Start a newsletter from the beginning and build a relationship with readers earlier
- Install GA from day one (I did it in week 4)
Virtual Mojito Ver 1.1 is coming soon & your feedback will be part of the launch!