It's taken a little over two years but we just hit the $1m ARR mark. When we first started Zubtitle, it was just a simple pay-to-use captioning tool. The low cost was great for conversions but it was getting impossible to crack 10k MRR consistently. After watching our users create thousands of videos, we found most of them were following a very similar model by adding borders, titles, progress bars, and other video elements. We added those features over time, switched to a subscription model, and doubled down on helping people create these beautiful social videos as fast as possible. It was tough completely changing the product, pricing, and model but it turned out to be the right decision. Looking forward to a V3 launch in the coming months with a much more polished design and more editing features.