Talk shop with other indie hackers.
Learn from transparent startup stories.
Raw conversations with founders.
Meet indie hackers across the globe.
See what everyone's working on.
Buy an Indie Hackers t-shirt.
Stay up-to-date in 5 minutes or less.
Share your knowledge and experiences.
joined a year ago
I'm building Checklisty - a gamified user onboarding software for PLG SaaS to increase trial conversion and cut down time-to-value
January 12, 2022
Cold email template that sells - How I got 100 signups for my beta SaaS
Hey all! I'm Rishabh, the founder of Checklisty - a gamified user-onboarding checklist app. My first step was to reach out to my personal network. My peer group…
November 9, 2021
How we got 100 signups for my SaaS with 0$ spent on promotion? AMA💥
Hey all! I'm Rishabh, the founder of Checklisty - a gamified onboarding checklist app. At the beginning of this month, Checklisty celebrated reaching it’s first…
February 22, 2021
A story of nearly-bankrupt to a $75K business in 4m, NO BS
My co-founder & I ran a Training Company, $50k MRR (80% is from enterprise training & remaining 20% from online schools). Everything was going well & suddenly, …
Gamified Onboarding Checklist app