@daviswbaer/Indie Hackers on Twitter
Hey guys, I want to follow more like-minded people on Twitter - like other Indie Hackers and entrepreneurs, and not just the tech "all-stars".
So I created an Indie Hackers Twitter list and added a bunch of people already. If you want to be added, leave a comment with your Twitter handle.
If you want an easy way to follow everyone on the list with just a few clicks, use the "Mass Follow For Twitter" Chrome extension: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mass-follow-for-twitter/lfmanfkmmgfigbnjibfemdnnfjboficn?hl=en
Oh nice, thnaks! My twitter is https://twitter.com/joshmanders
Great! I'm @td_evans on Twitter
Added :) Heard EmailOctopus on the IH podcast btw. Nice work to you guys!
Let's see how it works!
@kytaran
Added :)
Great idea! @kovacsamate is mine!
Added :)
Great idea! @daarkecloud
Added :)
Sounds like a great idea. Already started following some amazing ones.
This is me - https://twitter.com/ktkaushik
Following tech all-stars is getting annoying and repetitive these days.
Thanks :)
Me: https://twitter.com/overture8 :)
Sounds great @carl_chenet
@kovsky0 - I tweet sometimes :)
@coreyhainesco :)
@xietoni is me :)
Yes! I'm a frequent Twitter user. Catch me at https://twitter.com/milesb :)
Here is my handle : https://twitter.com/ishaanbhola
I'm in @harbind_k
Thanks!
Here's mine - https://twitter.com/jiteshdugar
here is mine https://twitter.com/james_s_tayler
https://twitter.com/MrGrillet 🙋♂️
(Just added threw up my slides for the Automating Sales talk I gave tonight.)
@j_kettmann
Here is mine! @jianinglai
This one's mine! https://twitter.com/skandermz
Hey there! I'm at @44Aman
Added :)
Nice one, add me too @mdoliwa
Added :)
Nice! :)
Here is mine :) https://twitter.com/alonsoontheweb
Done :)
@brenda_jerop
Done :)
Great. I'm @egarbugli. My co-founder @ludovicthomas is also on IH.
Added both of you :)
@movietrekker but only if you like movies.
Done :)
Am I a member? Do I even exist?
@MrBartBoch
;)
Added :)
cool idea. I'm @zayneabraham
Added :)
Nice! Mine is @agfviggiano
Added :)
Sounds awesome. @joshdance
Added :)
Count me in too @ArthurMoreiraa
Added :)
Add me in the list too! @digitallyamar
Added :)
I'm @thwiv
Added :)
This is great, thanks for creating it! Please add me (@ncantelmo) as well.
Added :)
@nicksaggese
Added :)
Great idea! Count me in @KByatnal
Done :)
https://twitter.com/xamotoolkit
Hi Davis, late to the show here but can you add my handle to the list... @stephen_nocode on Twitter
Great idea! I'm @cdimart
mine is: @jordancoleNA
Nice, was looking for more people to follow :D
Mine is @yogodoshi
Would love to be added!
https://twitter.com/sircharlesw727
@m3ourgeois !
:O
@dqmonn
Here we go :@chrislynch76
Nice list! https://twitter.com/gepser
👋@maxnucci over here
@rafyasarmatta
@itswilson8
Awesome idea, my handle is https://twitter.com/spekulatius1984
@official_mcu
Sounds cool, my Twitter is https://twitter.com/DmitriDon
I'm https://twitter.com/rimenes
@k_mikayilov. Thanks!
@ferparra
@rutgertolenaar
Hey This sounds like a good Idea.
me --> @NewLifeShoes
@radioxid Thanks :)
@erickmanyo
@gomikestrat thanks
https://twitter.com/mulholio (on a hiatus for a couple more weeks until I get my finals done though)
lovely! i'm https://twitter.com/ksaitor on twitter
Tweeting from @prod_revolution and @dipicasingh
Hello Davis! I’m @wilbertliu on Twitter. 🙂
@beccimelson :)
Awesome idea! I'm doing physical and digital products and I'm sharing a lot. One of the things I'm building in the open is a marketplace to connect makers and people who want stuff made. Follow along if that's your thing ✌️ https://twitter.com/lowestdef
https://twitter.com/lcjury is mine :)
@willmclellarn
cheers!
Cool I am in @natalieob2
Hi Davis, Add me @bwenneker!
https://twitter.com/anant90 👋
Niceeee! My twitter is @mikerubini
@savydv
I'm https://twitter.com/rosiesherry
Thanks!
I'm @NDrabinsky looking forward to connecting!
Great idea! my handle is @softmodeling
Great. I am @niteshmanav on Twitter.
I'm on there at @spchecklist
https://twitter.com/jldavis
Great idea :) My Twitter handle is @smoothml
Cool @ramoncacho
I´m @santiviquez :)
Hey! Im @6footgeek on twitter :)
@duarteosrm 👍
@kidbombay
I'm http://www.twitter.com/ericzawo
Sweet, I'm @cderm on Twitter :)
Good plan - I'm https://twitter.com/pimterry
Please include me, @milannister .
I tweet only about tech/space/learning/business. No politics and shit.
Ace - add me please! @Vivan
Yes, please - @thecoppinger
Great idea! 🙌🏼
Great idea. Pls add mine @sujee
Nice! I'm @markosaric
Added :)
https://twitter.com/OnarAlili
I'm https://twitter.com/philipithomas :-)
Added :)
@baptistedebever on Twitter! Great! :)
@DavisBaer I think you'll be interested in: A Twitter List of 150+ IndieHackers from 4 days ago.
And I personally have my doubts about following all people of any list this large: the majority won't be relevant to you and you'll lose sense of the important things in the ocean of information (but don't let that reflect on your idea, just my thoughts).
Hey Sebastien, I agree that not everything will be 100% relevant to me, but I would rather see what other Indie Hackers are doing on Twitter instead of celebrities and athletes.
Also, if I see posts from other Indie Hackers, I am willing to help them out by liking, retweeting, or replying to them, which can help with total reach in the Twitter algorithm :)
I wasn't aware of the other list, but there are certainly more than 150 Indie Hackers, and the list I created already has WAY more people on it.
This comment was deleted 6 years ago
This comment was deleted 7 years ago
This comment was deleted 8 years ago
This comment was deleted 8 years ago
This comment was deleted 8 years ago
This comment was deleted 2 years ago
This comment was deleted 8 years ago