6
6 Comments

Payment alternatives for indiehackers in Africa

I live in Kenya, and I want to take payment via card, what options, alternatives & cost effective ways do I have? Personally, I prefer STRIPE, but it's not supported in Africa. Am contemplating on opening a bank account in another country that supports STRIPE (like USA), then channel the money back to Kenya.... Any advice on the best & cost effective route will be much appreciated, including the charges and tax implications....

  1. 2

    Have a look at https://www.2checkout.com i guess it supports Kenya.

  2. 1

    You can check out https://www.flutterwave.com/ to see whether they cater to your needs.

    I have no personal experience with them but have just seen their name pop up a few times.

  3. 0

    There are some options for SaaS specifically:
    Paddle, Fastspring.
    What kind of business arebyou running?

    1. 1

      its a SaaS, https://curriculum.co.ke/ . Curriculum, a virtual library...

      1. 1

        we are a mini-small start-up, you can find the detail here... Oark Limited . Curriculum is our first product...