Hi all,
We are working on several free single page applications and don't have enough people in the team to handle the design in a timely manner.
This is our homepage:
https://blinkloader.com/
The apps are very cool and some of them might go viral. We are looking for someone trustworthy and talented.
Please help us make the web better!
UPDATE
Thank you for your input, we've found a candidate! The community here is amazing. I added this thread to my notes and will share it with my friends, if they need any design help.
Hey Max
Count me in if need be.
Recent work: rocketnow.co.uk / meta-recruit.co.uk
I'd like to work with you to create a well tailored frontend html+js code with considering different use cases, devices, and screen readers. Contact me from my profile page.
Hi Max,
I'm Junaid Ansari, co-founder at draftss.com
We are an unlimited design service on subscription model. We can help you in designing the UI/UX of the website.
You can have a look at our website on draftss.com or reach out to me on jd@draftss.com
Hey bro I've used many such tools and there's still a lot you can do to improve it. I'm gonna give you some tips which are on a different tangent but is relevant to your website:
The design looks pretty good otherwise.
Hi Max,
I would love to collaborate. This is my portfolio - https://dribbble.com/musadiq
Let me know, if you're interested.
Thanks
Hey Max,
I'm a web designer, and I've got some free space at the moment if self-nominations count :)
The contact is in the profile if you're interested.
Just sent you an email. Thanks for a quick reply!
Thank you for your input, we've found a candidate! The community here is amazing. I added this thread to my notes and will share it with my friends, if they need any design help.
We'd be more than happy to help you out, shoot me an email to emil.ostlin@auroradigital.eu and we'll see what we can do :)
Hi Max,
Cool app you got there. I would love to work with you.