2
6 Comments

Best way to publish lesson based content (similar to egghead.io)

We are currently conducting a series of webinars to help our users get up to speed but I feel they are a bit too long (30-40 minutes) and therefore less effective.

Instead of webinars, I would like to start with more of a lesson / instructions setup, similar to how egghead.io is providing content. Where content is created is 5-10 minute snippets and users can follow the content at their own pace.

We are currently using crowdcast.io for our webinars, what would be a good platform for the lesson based content, anything you can recommend?

Looking forward to hearing your experience and tips!

  1. 2

    There are a couple of good sites that do exactly what you're after.
    www.thinkific.com & https://teachable.com I've used the free plan on thinkific in the past and it worked well.

    1. 1

      Thanks! I'll be looking into both sides, good to hear your experience.

  2. 2

    Are you selling the webinar content? Or is it free?

    If it's free, just use Youtube.

    1. 1

      Thanks David, good suggestion. I also would like to offer paid courses. do you know of any platforms for that?

      YouTube could work to test the format though

      1. 2

        If you wish to sell the course I'd give Podia a try (https://www.podia.com/).

        It's pretty good and cheaper than other solutions (i.e. Clickfunnels or Kajabi).

        1. 1

          Thank you for your suggestion, I'll be looking into podia