1
8 Comments

Help IH: Who want feedback or suggestion on your product? Post in comment.

If you are looking for feedback/suggestion on your product feel free to post it. Specify on what part you want feedback. I can give feedback on tech part as well no-tech part.

  1. 1

    https://convopanda.com just launched a free email course called "Grow Sales With Chatbots". Would love your feedback on the course.

    1. 1

      Harry, instead of sending email, how about start lesson inside the chatbot itself?

      When user click on 'Send me Lesson #1' -> take a user to Messenger bot -> display small lesson-> ask user to choose options for next lesson -> so on.

      This way the user gets to engage with chatbot and spend more time to learning the stuff.

      chatbot is growing.

      1. 1

        @keyul I appreciate the suggestion.

        I do think there is an opportunity to leverage chatbots more in the course. Thanks for your time and feedback.

  2. 1

    I'm wondering if my landing page is clear.

    https://studiowombat.com/wp-optin-wheel

    Thank you!

    1. 2

      Clear to me. Couldn't you demo without the user clicking on demo? I think the demo is your biggest ally

      1. 1

        That's a valid point, thanks!

    2. 1

      It looks very clear. Easy to understand product and other details like integrations, demo, pricing.

      Can you add more reviews? if possible with a profile picture, name& position. It would create more trust.

  3. 1

    This comment was deleted 8 years ago

    1. 2

      this is very useful tool. Is it possible to integrate or import data from the current tools used by team.
      Example - all trello tasks , github tasks list etc.

      1. 1

        This comment was deleted 8 years ago