1
0 Comments

Launched pitch site for "Programming without Anxiety" ebook

Programming without Anxiety (ebook) - TreeTide

Hi! I was lurking around for a while, and now I will chase low-key entrepreneurial projects. Have a few SaaS ideas, but wanted to clear my mind and publish my experience on stress and unproductive blocks (also avoiding them).

Putting it in writing forces me to organize, and will help me focus on my upcoming projects as well.

So far I have 7 pages done, I expect around 40 when complete. A dear friend pointed me to common wisdom about having to write 10x the quantity until it condenses into elegant form. What did I get into...

Some interesting facts about the landing page:

  • The website is self-contained, doesn't use any third-party resources.

  • I spent a lot more time (4-5 days) than using a landing page service, but I used the opportunity for self-education. Luxurious.

  • I use Nix + NixOps for automated deployment. Steep learning curve, but seems worthwhile. Wouldn't recommend though unless you are a reproducibility and/or functional programmer fan.

I'm interested in your feedback about the page and topic!